Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter Wonderland Tag! - Blogmas Day 20

Hello loves <3

     If you'd like to do this tag, you can find the questions here! Let's get on with the questions!!
  1. Favorite thing about winter? Watching movies by the fire when it's cold outside.
  2. Scarves or beanies? Um... both? That's a valid answer *smirks*
  3. Favorite holiday movie? HOME ALONE. Hands down.
  4. Favorite nail polish? Champagne Kisses by China Glaze.
  5. Favorite Starbucks drink? I don't get coffee too often but I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Their hot chocolates are also very tasty.
  6. What are your top 3 winter essentials? I actually did a Blogmas post titled Winter Essentials but my top three would be candles, moisturizer, and lip balm.
  7. Name one item on your wish list this year. A purse/handbag as I'm always misplacing my wallet!
  8. Favorite holiday song? Carol of the Bells.
  9. Did you go Black Friday shopping? Yes, but not at a crazy time, we went in the afternoon, haha.
  10. Must have winter lip product? Not very festive, but the Nivea Creamy Caramel Kiss lip butter as my lips tend to get super chapped this time of year.
  11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year? Nope, I don't have one but I desperately want one! I know, I know, I celebrate Hanukkah but I think it'd be so cool!
  12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live? Yes a couple years ago, but it usually snows during late January/early February.
  13. Favorite winter candle scent? Merry Cookie, Winter Candy Apple, and Pumpkin Gingerbread. (all from Bath & Body Works)
  14. How will you be celebrating this holiday? At home with my family :)
     If you do this tag, be sure to comment on this post with the link, I'd love to read your responses!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...