Monday, June 8, 2015

Old vs. New

Hello loves <3

     In just 3 days, it will be summer break (for my school district, at least). And I don't think that has completely sunk in yet. Summer break is a break from school, freedom, almost 3 months of no schoolwork, vacation, and sun. No pencils, no calculators, no assignments: IN JUST 3 DAYS!

     This school year has gone by so fast, and I can't wait for summer break. But I'm also excited for the next school year. To some that probably sounds ridiculous, but this year I will be entering high school. A whole new grade, school, and environment. And I'm excited.

     The title of this post is old vs. new and something I've been contemplating writing about is change and how some people aren't comfortable with it because they are always following the same routine and they have stuck to it for ages. But, it's important to explore and try new things.

     High school isn't really a choice I get to make, it's something I have to go though. But I do have the choice of whether or not I'll go in with a good attitude or a not so good one. This choice, in ANY situation, is what will make it or break it for you - and you have that power.

     So, yes, there are hardships and things that worry me about high school, but I'd rather focus on how I'll overcome those things and the good things that high school brings than the opposite.

     So if you have a change coming into your life, keep what I've said in mind.

     Look forward to summer-themed posts coming your way!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad Im not at school anymore I didn't enjoy it at all :D

    thanks for the positive blog post :D had a good read :D

    would mean so much to me if you commented on my new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLGXPtBSoRQ

    :D

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...