Sunday, March 8, 2015

Harry Potter ⚯͛

Hello Witches, Wizards, Squibs, Aurors, Half-bloods, Pure-bloods, Muggles <3

     This post includes spoilers, but you've probably all read or seen HP ;) I hope!

     If any one you have read my About Me page or blogger profile, you probably got the hint that I'm a Potterhead. And so, I thought it fitting to write all about my obsession with the magical works of J.K. Rowling.


     Chummy and I had a Harry Potter movie marathon a couple summers ago, where she first introduced me to HP. I'd read book one a couple years prior when I was much younger, but never continued as I was scared (LOL). We made a pillow castle so we could sit higher up on her bed because from the floor the TV screen looked pure black and we couldn't see anything.

     It was so much fun to watch the movies as I had no clue what was going to happen. Chummy actually convinced me that Harry ends up marrying Cho Chang, who I strongly dislike. So gullible, haha.


     After our marathon I began reading the books (I reread Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone again). And I know, I know, I watched the movies before I read the books, but I am a hardcore Potterhead nonetheless. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2) is my favorite book of the series. I love how the story was put together and the whole concept of looking in the Basilisk's eyes in some way or another would petrify you. The plot was structured so beautifully and each part of the book fit the others like a puzzle.


     My favorite of the movie has to be either Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (6) or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (7&8). I wish I could have a textbook no one else knew about that gave me secret tips and the right steps to completing assignments. And then find out that it belongs to my most-hated teacher (at that time). I mean...how cool?! Deathly Hallows is obviously amazing. The way everyone came together to protect Hogwarts, its students, and the entire magical community. Not to mention, ROMIONE ;) Although, I'm definitely a Dramione shipper. Plus, the 19 years later scene is everything a Harry Potter fanatic could've hoped for.





     I'm pretty sure there's an HP tag somewhere roaming out there, so I'll probably do that sometime in the future!

     Please share your favorite book and movie out of the Harry Potter series, your HP otp, and your House in the comments (I'm a Ravenclaw)!

     My Pottermore user is AvisLeviosa19144 if you'd like to add me! We can duel! <3


     Basically, Jo is queen. And I'd like to say thank you to her for bringing such magic into our boring, muggle world.

     Thank you for reading page 394 and I'll talk to you soon.

*apparates*

12 comments:

  1. I think that Harry Potter is without a doubt the best thing ever. So glad that you're a fellow potterhead too haha xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. Jo is queen. I bow down.

    love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love harry, he will always be my fav

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Harry Potter series so much! I remember my friend trying to convince me to read the books, I didn't want to for years (I have no idea why) and fell in love with Jo's work. I think Hermione is one of the best characters in any book or movie, I love her! I'm sorry that I'm a bit late to comment on this post, I'm reading a lot of your posts now to make up for lost time so you might get a lot of random comments from me!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same with me - I have no idea why I took so long to read HP! Hermione is definitely one of the best, both in the movie and book. In both works, I feel like she was portrayed perfectly! And don't apologize! Frankly, I like seeing new comments on old posts :) x

      Delete
  5. what's an awesome message! ill be help (to right to apply greater of your content material). thank you for the nudge! thistimetomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. writing blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. Harry Potter Shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Harry Potter stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, سيما لينكس

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...