Thursday, March 12, 2015

Appreciation

Hello loves <3

     It's been a bit of time since I've done a "serious" post, and I felt very passionate about writing about appreciation. I just had a "lightbulb goes off" moment and felt the need to write (that's why I love blogging...just writing when you feel the burning desire to, and people can actually read what you have to say).

     We're all blessed with what we have. Some more than others, some less. We each have been put on this Earth for a reason, and lots of us haven't found that reason yet. But that's no excuse to think that everything else about the world is pointless, or unimportant. And sometimes, I forget that. Be thankful for what you have, because you are privileged.

    I think a lot of people, me included, take things for granted without actually knowing...until they're gone or taken away from us. Little things are less obvious than big of course, but those little things are what piece our world together, and overlooking them isn't a step in the right direction. 

     Okay, this post is all over the place. What I'm trying to say is, there are people in our life that do so much for us and sometimes we just get so used to that routine that we just forget to thank the people that make it possible. Whether that's your parents, friends, teachers, yourself even. Saying thank you is so important. After every meal, every shopping spree, etc. That wouldn't be possible without that someone. So make sure they know you appreciate them.


     I hope I got my point across...? :)

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*



4 comments:

  1. I love this post! I noticed one day that i didn't show enough appreciation to my mum and now i think she's getting fed up with me constantly showing her appreciation!

    Just Another Girl xxx
    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I don't think there can ever be too much appreciation <3 thank you so much for reading and all your lovely comments! x

      Delete
  2. You definitely got your point across! This post is ace- honestly, it really inspired me to be more appreciative of the little privileges I have instead of complaining all the time ^.^

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me so, so happy to hear, thank you! <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...