Monday, March 16, 2015

Writer's Block?

Hello loves <3

    Writing is very therapeutic for me. It calms me down and opens my mind up to new things. But sometimes there is nothing to write about, or so it seems. When I come to write a post on here I want to write with all my heart about whatever I want. But sometimes that thing I want to write about isn't there. So I thought I'd write about what that feels like...which I guess is technically the thing I'm looking for.


     I don't think this is writer's block, more just an idea block. Because I'm still writing freely, just not about a super exciting idea that I've been waiting all day to post. So when I have this block I'm asking around and researching for ideas and sometimes I use a blog post idea generator which is super cool, but I like being extra passionate about an idea. So when I have a specific subject I want to talk about and I've been thinking about it for some time, it's even more fun to write about.

     Then again, I guess it is kind of fun to write with no theories as to what your thoughts will become. My advice when you have a block? Sit down in front of your pencil and paper, computer, typewriter, whatever and just stare that page or machine in the eye and just write about what you're feeling. What's going on in your head at that exact moment in time.


     Right now I feel accomplished, successful, and happy. I went on a jog around my neighborhood and was jamming out as I went along which was probably hilarious for passers by. I've done most of my homework and haven't left it all for the last minute (which you should never do!), and I don't have anything to be worried or upset about! So, that's what I'm feeling. What about you?

     Next time you have what you think is writer's block, just sit down, breathe, stare your paper in the eye (who remembers that Spongebob episode where Spongebob was writing an essay and just sat staring at it for hours, LOL) and write about whatever enters your mind, who knows what will become of it!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

5 comments:

  1. Super true. I guess it's like creators block, what next...? This is a good idea. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bit of a laugh then as i remembered the spongebob episode! This has helped me because at the moment i think i'm having an 'Idea Block' maybe i'll try your tip tomorrow evening!

    Just Another Girl xxx
    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged thekontent

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...