Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Favorites 2015!

Hello loves <3

     It kind of blows my mind that it's March 1! Only a bit more than 3 months until summer break! Please let me know if you like favorites posts in the comments. I like them because they're a sort of introduction to new products/items, so if you do like reading these, please let me know!

Skincare & Beauty:


  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub - This is an old favorite of mine, I've had it for a while and used to use it constantly. My skin has been acting up a bit around my nose, so I went back to this and I love it! It is oil and paraben free which is great! My skin cleared and I know this is kind of gross but blackheads started to diminish and I have this to thank.


  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - I've definitely mentioned in previous points that my skin gets super dry during Winter and I've had this one dry spot that I repetitively have to moisturize...this does the trick! I only have a sample size, but it lasts for ages. I was a bit hesitant to use this at first as I thought it'd make my skin very oily because it's a gel, but it is oil free, is so refreshing, restoring and does amazing things for your skin.



  • Naked 3 Palette "Burnout" - I only have one beauty favorite this month, but I've been wearing this shade a lot! It is one of the more pinky shades in the palette, but it's not a very strong pink...if that makes sense. It's subtle enough to wear to school but adds a beautiful wash of shimmer to your lid.

Fragrance:



  • Elizabeth Taylor's Diamonds and Emeralds - My mom has had this for a long, long time and so I've been familiar with it for awhile. Every time I smell it I think of her so it's kind of special to me. There's a bit of sweetness to it but it's kind of sexy at the same time, you could say (lol). 

Fashion:


  • Playlist Live/ District Lines Merch - All three of these pieces I bought at Playlist, but you can find Tyler & Troye's on District Lines. First off, all three of these (especially Tyler & Troye's) are so comfortable. Troye's TRXYE sweater is pure cotton, or so it feels like, and is literally a dream to wear. It's so warm and I've literally been living in it. I got Tyler's Team Internet shirt in maroon (it comes in blue as well) and not only is it stylish with 3/4 length sleeves, but so so cozy.

Music:




one of my favorite covers^
  • Sarah Close - All of Sarah's covers are amazing...You know what, even more than amazing: astonishing. She has such a unique and beautiful voice. Her channel is linked on her name, you should definitely check her out!!
  • Shawn Mendes - I actually listened to Shawn for the first time a couple days ago thanks to one of my really good friends and I really love his song, The Weight.


  • Ellie Goulding: Love Me Like You Do - I'm pretty sure this song has been stuck in everyone's head at one point recently. It's so catchy and fun to blast in your room.
  • Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding: Outside - As you can see I love Ellie, and this song is also just so so good! It's one of those songs that just gets you hooked from the first time you hear it.
  • Ella Henderson: Ghosts - I can't even explain how much I've been loving this song. It was stuck in my head for a long time, but I didn't know what it was called and now that I do I've been listening to it nonstop.

YouTube:
  • Vlogs - Vlogs have just been my life recently and I just really enjoy watching them as they're usually quite chilled and fun to get comfy in bed and watch. I watch Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Joey, and Alisha's daily vlogs. I also watch Gabby's, Zoe's, Tanya, and Louise's vlogs when they upload on their second channels (Tanya uploads on her main). And Joe's but he's not a daily vlogger ;) One point to you if you get that reference. 



  • Cooking Videos - I've also been watching more cooking videos recently, and I've especially been liking Sorted Food and Donal Skehan.

TV:


  • Sherlock - Chummy introduced me to Sherlock and I love it! Each episode is about an hour and a half and there are 3 series' on Netflix, each having 3 episodes. I love the mystery and the way Sherlock's mind works, especially when he talks really fast when he's explaining his realizations to somebody. Plus Martin Freeman's in it. <3 So if you like mysteries, definitely give this a watch!

     I hope you enjoyed and found a new product you'd like to try...or song or YouTuber or show. :)

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. All products and YouTubers linked on their names <3

9 comments:

  1. I love favorite's posts too, since you learn more about a person's interests!!!!
    That face scrub sounds amazing too, since the skin around my nose and forehead gets oily too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorites. St Ives Apricot Scrub is the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your favorites. St Ives Apricot Scrub is the bomb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it?! haha I love it <3 thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love the clinique moisturisers. There awesome

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a nice post to read. I love the playlist merch its so cool xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yes omg they're all so soft xx

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...