Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Zoë!

Dear Zoë,

     Happy birthday, love! I hope your day has been fabulous and will continue to be. From pictures it looks like everyone's having so much fun! Your cake is gorgeous and looks absolutely delicious.

     I wanted to write this letter to you because I want to wish you the best birthday ever. A lot of people write "I hope you have a great day because you deserve it" and some people think that's cliche or kind of offensive because they think you're saying this is the only best day you deserve...if you know what I mean. But personally, I truly think you do deserve this fabulous day and hope every day after is filled with the same joy and love because of the astonishing and amazing things you have done and continue to do.

     You are like a star, you shine so bright and that shine sticks itself to other people. When I see you smile, it's hard to not smile, too. When I hear you laugh, it's hard not to as well (and that goes for all of us <3 us as in your viewers) Of course, I don't see you every minute of your day, but through the minutes I do get to see you, I can't help but just smile and be happy and think about the good things in life rather than the bad.

     When I first started watching your videos, I was instantly "hooked" by your beautiful personality and glowing smile. Every video of yours that I watch - main channel or vlog - is definitely one of the highlights of my day. If I'm in a slump, watching your videos always does the trick. If I feel like I have no where to turn, I turn to you. And I know that must sound creepy because I don't know you personally, but you mean the absolute world to me, and I hope you believe so.

     A bit over a month ago, I met you at Playlist Live Orlando. Those minutes my friends and I shared with you were indescribable, unforgettable, and I will cherish them forever. I wrote you a letter then as well, maybe you've read it, but I found that when I wrote that the words wouldn't stop coming. They kept flowing onto the paper, easily. Is it weird that I feel like it'd be so easy to talk to you? Writing that definitely showed me how much of an impact you've had on my life, as it was super easy to write.

     At your meet-up you also signed my copy of Girl Online (thank you!). And this leads to how much of an inspiration you are to me. That book is incredible. It sucks you in and doesn't let you out until you've finished. It was a beautiful storyline and I felt like I knew all the characters because they were written so well. I kind of came up with pictures of them in my mind (lol). Anyway, how cool is it that you wrote a book? When I saw it in a bookstore for the first time, my heart skipped a beat because I was thinking, "is this real? Zoë's book is sitting there, on a  shelf, right in front of me! AHHH!" I have a passion for writing and reading your book is what prompted me to start my blog, and it has grown so much. I am so glad I started it, it has been the best experience, so thank you.

     I hope one day we'll see each other again and be able to sit and have a nice chat, for more than a couple minutes <3 You are beautiful, inside and out, an inspiration, a leader, and wonderful over all. Keep doing what you're doing, I love you!

     Happy Birthday :)

Harel

    

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely letter! I hope that Zoe sees and reads this!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...