Saturday, April 4, 2015

March Favorites 2015!

Hello loves <3

It's been a bit since I've last posted, but I'm excited to share with you my March Favorites!

Skincare & Beauty:



  • I didn't try anything new this month skincare/beauty related, but my skin has been acting up a bit (especially towards the end of March) so I've definitely had to conceal some spots! My staple drugstore concealer is the Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer and I like to blend it in with my beauty blender. This concealer provides an amazing amount of coverage and comes at a fairly low price!

Fashion:

  • I tried something new this month: boot cut jeans. They flatter me a lot more than skinny or high waisted jeans and it's been kind of weird getting used to them but pairing them with my heeled boots and a slouchy sweater has been a reappearing look for me this month.

  • One thing missing from my wardrobe is a staple black belt. So, my mom and I popped into Marshall's and picked one up, The silver detail matches the bling on most of my jeans which is a plus, and it's reversible!

Music:

Sleep Baby Sleep
  • Last month, you may remember, I put Sarah Close's cover of Bridges by Broods as a favorite of mine and I have decided to further explore Broods. I am OBSESSED with their song Sleep Baby Sleep. If you haven't listened to their music, you definitely should! Their sound is so unique and so relaxing.
  • Link To Evergreen Album Playlist: click here.
Book:

buy the book here
  • I got Alfie's book a while ago, but I've filled it out a lot more this month. I discovered some new pages I didn't see when I first got it and the whole thing is so fun to fill out! And fun to do with friends!

YouTube:
  • Last Saturday was Zoë's birthday, I wrote a letter to Zoë that day if you'd like to read it, click here, and Alfie and her friends threw her a surprise party. A lot of them vlogged it and I have been absolutely loving watching the vlogs from each person's perspective. Even though it's the same event, it was such a beautiful surprise and I could rewatch the day forever.

Zoë's Vlog
Alfie's Vlog
Joe's Vlog
Jim's Vlog
Marcus' Vlog

Those are just some of the vlogs from her birthday, definitely check them all out!

TV:

  • Gossip Girl: I've gotten back in to Gossup Girl, guys! I went on a bit of a Gossip Girl hiatus and finally decided it was time to go back because I really missed it. I'm just a bit into season 4 and so much is happening, it's so hard to keep track! But, I love it nonetheless. It keeps you on your toes and you just have to click on the next episode!

  • Grey's Anatomy: I don't watch this show myself, but I've been hanging out with a friend a lot lately who is currently watching it and I've been watching along with her. It's so good! I love how there is humor and romance and it all occurs in a hospital. It's not hard to catch on because each "story" doesn't go on for very long and there's always something happening. One day I will finish all 10 seasons...or is it 11?
     Those were my favorites from March! Let me know some of your favorites in the comments below!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*



6 comments:

  1. I haven't started watching gossip girl.. this post has made me want to finally start watching it!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching the vlogs from Zoe's birthday as well! :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love,
    I discovered Gray's Anatomy many years ago, and I've been devastated ever since I saw the last chapter of the season. Have u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't watch it, but I heard :-( I never thought that would happen!!

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...