Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Use Your 'And'

Hello loves <3



     Before I get any further, I just want to recognize the very talented Esmee (her post is linked here) for creating this blog tag. I think it's a wonderful post idea for bloggers, or just people in general. Louise - SprinkleofGlitter - partnered with Venus in their 'Use Your And' campaign and made a video about what it means to use your 'and.' Watch both Venus and Louise's videos below!

Venus 

Louise 

     Both these videos, I think, are so uplifting! They just have a feel-good vibe and make the person watching feel empowered. In Venus' video, the woman's voice is so strong and just makes me want to get up and do something incredible. This concept of Using Your And needs to be shared all over the world!

     Thank you to the lovely Izzy (blog linked here) for tagging me to write this post! Definitely check both her and Esmee out because their blogs are fantastic!

     Steps to complete the tag:
  • copy and paste the 'Use Your &' logo from the top of this post and share your list of qualities
  • if you get stuck, ask friends and family to help describe you
  • thank the blogger who tagged you and include Venus' video
  • tag as many people as possible and encourage them to use their 'and'
  • and an extra step (but a very kind one!) is link back to Esmee's blog as she is the creator of this wonderful tag


What Am I?

♥ a blogger &
♥ a writer &
♥ a sister &
♥ a daughter &
♥ a granddaughter &
♥ a cousin &
♥ a niece &
♥ a YouTube fanatic &
♥ a Potterhead &
♥ a student &
♥ an aspiring author &
♥ a math lover &
♥ a friend &
♥ funny &
♥ hard-working &
♥ loyal &
♥ honest &
♥ emotional &
♥ caring &
♥ creative &
♥ curious &
♥ imaginative &
♥ adventurous &
♥ a lover of the outdoors &
♥unique

     What Are You?

     I tag:

  Vicky Wright
  Anyone & Everyone who would like to do this tag!

     Please share this tag wherever you can. I think that it is a brilliant message to everyone. Whether they have low self-esteem, are being put down by others, or may not even be in a bad situation at all, share it with your friends, your family, etc. It'll definitely bring a smile to their face!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote this post, I loved it well done xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, izzy! and thanks for nominating me! <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...