Monday, April 6, 2015

My Spring Bucket List

Hello loves <3

     Spring is one of my favorite times of year (after summer). Not just because of spring break, but also the sun starts to come out of its hiding place a bit more and everything just seems to bloom. So many new colors come to life outside right before your eyes. The pink and white buds start to come out and even though they don't stay for awhile, they're such a beauty.

i didn't take this ;) thank you, Google

     I was roaming the inter-web trying to find a spring related post and I came across this post, which you should definitely check out if you're stuck this season! The first idea is a spring bucket list and I really enjoy bucket lists because they're just like setting goals for yourself and that makes me want to do them even more - plus, checking the boxes by each goal is so rewarding :)

    So, here is my Spring 2015 Bucket List:

<3 start going to the gym and yoga (I took a hot yoga class today and SWEATED OUT)
<3 shop for a new wardrobe and change up my style a bit
<3 spend most of break OUT of the house and not cooped up at home with my laptop (I said most not all ;) )
<3 TAN
<3 watch the sun rise
<3 go on a long bike ride
<3 have a game night
<3 visit the zoo
<3 buy a succulent, or 2 :)
<3 create more than one spring DIY (which if I do, I will definitely post about!)

didn't take this one either :/

     Leave some the things you want to do this spring in the comments!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

10 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you, I need to actually leave my house and stop spending time on my computer!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's gotten worse now that I've started a new show on Netflix, lol xx

      Delete
  2. Your ideas sound great! I've been wanting to buy a succulent for a while now, and getting out of the house more sounds like an idea I should definitely try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, I saw some at Trader Joe's yesterday for only $6! x

      Delete
  3. I simply love the way you write btw. I hope you manage to achieve your bucket list and keep us updated xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you have the best bucket list!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love,
    That looks like a helluva fun list! I'll adopt some.
    Well, how many things have u managed to do?
    And forgive my ignorance, But I don't know what succulent is... Pls enlighten me :-)
    All my love,
    Aunt D ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's a small plant. they look cute for decoration. I've done a couple things, but I better hurry up because spring is almost over! :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...