Monday, April 20, 2015

The 25th Hour

Hello loves <3

     Thank you for all the love on my last post, especially to those of you who commented; as always, it means a lot!

     My post today is in response to Chummy's post which I will link here. You should definitely give it a read and write a response post or comment. Basically, what would you do in the 25th hour of the day if there was one? Would you treat it just like all the others, or would you take the time to do something meaningful or important?


     I'd like to say I'd get off my computer in that 25th hour and detach myself from Netflix and YouTube...buuuttt, I don't think I would. I'd like to think that I would take the time to go outside and have an hour to myself just to think, or spend some time having a nice conversation with my family, but I have this inkling that it wouldn't be any different to the other 24 hours in the day. I'd probably use it to catch up on any YouTube videos I haven't watched, or start a new TV show, or sleep.

     And that is why I want to try and take an hour out of the day, a couple days during the week where I don't have a mass amount of homework or videos to watch, to just relax and think about how valuable this hour is, and how much I could do. I want to take some time to clear my mind of all the crazy stuff going on, whether it's stressing me out, making me overwhelmed with anxiety, or making me overwhelmed with happiness, I want to take the time to be grateful.

     Let's see if I stay true to my word...

     What would you do in the imaginary 25th hour of the day?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. My next post is going to be the 'Use Your And Tag' which I am super excited for! So look out for that the next couple days :) Have any of you watched Louise's 'Use Your And' video?

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I always feel like everything gets a bit much and that there's not enough hours in the day. I hope you make the most of this hour and do something you really enjoy. Take care xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...