Friday, November 28, 2014

Family Day!

Hello loves <3

      We have been in Virginia visiting friends for Thanksgiving break the past couple days; we'll be back home tomorrow evening. Today we decided on bowling! We haven't been out of the house since we got here. Honestly, I wasn't really in the mood for this, (my attitude definitely showed it :/ ) but I ended up having a lot of fun!! We rented two lanes, one for adults and one for kids. Guess which one I was on.. Anyway, in the first game I won with 94 points, whoop whoop! The second game I also won with 103 points! My competition wasn't that tough plus we had those bars put in on the side of the lane so the ball had to hit a pin, lol.


     Oh, and my youngest sister accidentally rolled a ball into someone else's lane during the first game... whoops.

     There was also an arcade at the bowling alley so my sisters, our friends' son and I played some games while we waited for our lanes. You know those arcade games that you know you won't win but you just keep playing because they're addicting? Well, I fell into the trap. One of them was a wheel you spun and would receive tickets no matter what, the range being 5-1000. Of course, the first couple times i got 5. And this game wastes a lot of your credits! I ended up getting 75 at one point, though! In the end, my sister and I combined tickets. We both got mood necklaces and she got some additional little sweets.


     Mm-mm we had lunch there, too. You have to treat yourself to some greasy goodness once in a while!

     After a couple of hours filled with strikes, spares, and splits, we broke off - my mom, her friend and I headed off to the mall while the others went back home. As it is Black Friday we had to, had to, had to go shopping ;) My family isn't one to stay overnight at a mall and camp out in the parking lot so we weren't there during the big rush. But, there are still good deals at 5 pm (laughy emoji)! I might've splurged a bit in Charlotte Russe. Well actually my mom bought everything so thank you, thank you mom! I got quite a bit so if you'd like to see everything I'd love to write a post about it! Leave a comment below!


     Next year, I want to do the exact opposite of this year and camp out late at night with a bunch of friends! Have any of you done something like that on Black Friday? Let me know below!!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...