Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hello loves <3

     Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you guys in the United States or Canada or anyone, anywhere else celebrating is having a lovely time.

     I am stuffed. Let me just put it out there that this year, we didn't have turkey, stuffing, cranberries, or anything pumpkin related - insert laughy emoji here. I know, not a very traditional Thanksgiving meal. But! There was no turkey at the first Thanksgiving feast, was there? lol. Anyway, the food we did have was hands down absolutely delicious! Thank you to my mama and her talented friend and husband for cooking up such an exquisite meal!

     So, as it is the day to be thankful (not that we shouldn't be thankful every other day of the year) I am going to list 3 things that I am thankful for - just like Penny from Girl Online listing her new years resolutions <3:

  1. Right off the bat, my family. Thank you for being there always, and for caring for me and making sure I have everything I need, and sometimes things I want because I am just so needy. Thank you to my parents for always steering me in the right direction and thank you to my sisters for always making me laugh (even though sometimes I want to pull my hair out because of how annoying you may get).
  2. YouTube. I guarantee that sometime in the future I will do a blog post all about YouTube and how it has changed my life. No, I don't have a channel, but I do subscribe to quite the lot. Thank you to Troye, to Zoe, to Hannah, Louise, Tanya, Marcus, Alfie, Caspar, Jim, Joe, Jenna, Niomi, Ingrid, Colleen, Tyler, Miranda, Joey, Connor, Kian, Sam, Gabby, Grace, JC, Ricky, Trevor, Dan, Phil, Anthony, Bethany, Jack, Lily among about 100 others for making me smile everyday. Whether that is through a game of Outlast and a couple jump scares, a daily vlog where Pippin and Percy are being as cute as ever, or even a video on the different types of texters, you are ALWAYS there, and I thank you for that.
  3. Lastly, my beautiful, unique friends. I am not going to name any in this post but you know who you are, if you're reading this. I actually haven't told them about this. It'd be funny if they found it on their own...We've created so many special, unforgettable memories that will stay with me as long as I live. Thanks for helping me through tough times, picking me up when I'm down, and putting up with me (even when my sassy attitude takes over).
     I encourage you to leave a comment down below with the things YOU are thankful for. Whether that is 1 thing, 2, 10, or 100. Whether that is your family, dog, favorite book, please do tell! I'll read all of them <3

     Thank YOU for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! In the UK we don't really celebrate this day but we totally should!

    The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to remain thankful. Love this post. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...