Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Liebster Award

     I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the very talented and lovely Erin, from The Art of Being Invisible. Thank you so very much! As I've only started blogging a couple days ago I am very happy to have been nominated.


     The rules are as follows:
  • Copy & paste the award to your blog
  • Thank those who nominated you and be sure to link their blog
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 11 bloggers you think earned the award and have less than 500 followers
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged you
  • Ask 11 questions to your nominees
     
      11 Facts About Me!
  1. I was born in Israel and moved to the United States when I was three.
  2. YouTube became a big part of my life just over a year ago!
  3. My friends and I created (well it existed before but we named it this) 'bum-scootching' - you sit on a skateboard and roll. Then came 'lump-rolling' - bum-scootching but in a sleeping bag.
  4. I finished season 5 of Vampire Diaries, don't worry no spoilers, and I need to catch up on season 6.
  5. I watched one episode of The Walking Dead, but it didn't interest me much. Do any of you watch it?
  6. 3 pieces of my Halloween candy are still in my possession - 2 king size Three Musketeers and a KitKat to be exact.
  7. My friend gave me an advent calendar even though I'm Jewish because I really wanted one, lol.
  8. Hopefully I'll be going to Playlist Live in Orlando this February!
  9. I've had 2 blogs in the past.
  10. I've worn the same necklace since 2009, taking it off once in a while. It is a present from my best friend who lived in Israel and now lives in California.
  11. Minecraft is life ;)
Questions from Erin!

1. Who was the first and last person you subscribed to on YouTube?
First I'm not entirely sure but it's between MissJenFabulous, Caspar Lee, Troye Sivan, and the Fine Brothers. Last was Professor Snape.
2. What's your favorite series of books?
Harry Potter and I read some of A series of Unfortunate Events and those are great!
3. Three people who inspire you?
My mom, Zoe Sugg, and Idan Raichel (Israeli singer).
4. What age are you most looking forward to being?
18 and I know that might sound cliche, but I really can't wait to be free and the future really excites me.
5. If you had a year to live, what would you do?
TRAVEL all over the world and explore different cultures. And I'd make it a mission to meet YouTubers.
6. What song is stuck in your head?
Sam Smith's 'I'm Not the Only One.'
7. Favorite line from that song?
'You've been so unavailable, now sadly I know why.'
8. Who's your OTP?
Dramione :P
9. Perfect holiday?
I went to St. Martin this past summer on a cruise and that was lovely, I'd love to visit again. It'd also be amazing to just take a trip to Disney with friends.
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
Actually yes, yes I do. I haven't really thought about it that much before.
11. What two things from you room would you save in a fire?
My keepsake box and the photo album I received from my parents for my Bat Mitzvah.

My Questions!
  1. Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
  2. Do you read the book or watch the movie first?
  3. Favorite High Street store? Favorite High End store?
  4. What you are most looking forward to in 2015 and why.
  5. Favorite type of music?
  6. What were you doing before you started your Liebster Award blog post?
  7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  8. If you had to choose would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
  9. How are you feeling right now?
  10. How many rings before you answer the phone?
  11. What is most important in life?
     I began this blog less than a week ago, so I'm not familiar with too many bloggers but I'd like to nominate:

     Sophie from SophieInWonderland
     Maria from Mariaaa
     Stefanie from Indigo Inspiration
     Anyone else in Beau Bloggers that hasn't been tagged yet! <3

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*












7 comments:

  1. Great post :) I actually have the same song stuck in my head right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and thank you again for tagging me!

      Delete
  2. It is a great posts. And the questions are very good for the one's you have tagged. Thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post, Got to know you quit =e a bit through it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to read this Liebster Award TAG and learn more about the person behind the blog.

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...