Monday, December 1, 2014

The Holiday Scene - Blogmas Day 1



Hello loves <3

     HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER!!! I can't believe the holiday season is finally here! I have so many fun post ideas for Blogmas! Today, I'm going to be writing about something I like to call, 'The Holiday Scene!'

     That tingly feeling you get when the neighbor's Christmas lights turn on. That sharp intake of cool breath when you go onto your doorstep. That obsession and constant replay of Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas album. That is the holiday scene.

     Seeing the oranges, yellows, and reds of the trees slowly diminishing, being replaced with blankets of white. That is the holiday scene.

     The *crunch* of your new boots on the frosty grass. The puff of cold air that is your breath, floating in front of you. That is the holiday scene. My holiday scene. What's yours? (tell me in the comments!!)

*computer hug*

p.s. Blogmas posts may be a bit shorter compared to other posts as school and after school activities have to be taken into consideration. xx

2 comments:

  1. This post is making me feel so Christmassy! My holiday scene would probably have to be walking home from sixth form when its already getting dark and then getting home and its nice and warm and my mum has her Christmas candle on. Not forgetting Christmas lights...EVERYWHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...