Sunday, December 28, 2014

What I Got for Hanukkah 2014!

Hello loves <3

     It's only been 3 days since I last posted, but it feels like forever! Probably because of the 25 posts back to back, haha. Let me just say, the purpose of this post is in no way to brag about what I received or anything like that! I just thought to show you guys and maybe if you see something you like, you can put it on your 2015 wish list ;)


     I'm just gonna talk about a few favorites <3


     From the beauty type products 'category' I got some super sweet goodies. I've been looking for a new dry shampoo and one of my best friends got me one from Victoria's Secret and it smells heavenly. I also got a new facial wash and makeup wipes which I have been using constantly lately and they've definitely been helping my skin - Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser and Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette! All 12 colors in this palette are so well pigmented and absolutely stunning, Liar, Nooner, and Mugshot especially.


     Candles deserve their own category :) All 5 of these smell delicious! Japanese Cherry Blossom and Pumpkin Gingerbread are both from Bath & Body Works. They fill my room with such a lovely fragrance that wafts throughout my home. I'm not too sure what the candle farthest to the right is called, but it's a very tropical, sweet scent. The other two are from luminessence - gingerbread and cinnamon stick. They both are such warm and wintery scents.


     I got this gorgeous taupe/nude colored vest with a fur rimmed hood from the brand 'American Rag.' I've loved wearing it on top of flannels. The beautiful purple scarf is so soft and plush; it can be worn two ways - scarf and turban, both of which are wonderful. Finally, gloves! But not just any gloves, touch-screen gloves that can be used on your phone! Both of the ones in the picture are touch-screen which is super cool! I also got some fuzzy socks, of course!!

     I also got some yummy treats! Chocolate dipped pretzels, chocolate coins, hot chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate uh-oh! I'm also a big fan of tea! And I don't know if you can see in the first picture, but there is a green striped mug in the back with a man hanging from the rim. Another one of my amazing friends got me that mug and the little man called Mr. Tea. You put your tea inside his pants and he sits on your cup flavoring the water. So cool! My parents also got me a beautiful glass tea pot and diffuser which will definitely come in handy as I've recently been wanting to try new flavors!

     Thank you to all those who got me these glorious presents! I love and appreciate each and every one. I was definitely spoiled this year ;) So, thank you for bring such great people, I love you.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

3 comments:

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...