Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thank you.

Hello loves <3

     Merry Christmas! I hope all of you celebrating have had/are having the best time, surrounded by those who encourage you to be better at what you do.

     I'm taking today's Blogmas post, the last of Blogmas, as an opportunity to thank you all for supporting me and believing in me, I did not think I'd have so much fun connecting with people who read what I have to say and I didn't think I'd become so attached to this blog, but I am so glad I have.


     Thank you to Sophie from SophieAliceInWonderland for being the first person to ever comment on my blog. You are so talented and I just want to let you know that I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw your comment. I was amazed that you took the time to do so, and I am so happy to have found your blog.

     Thank you to Lauren from LoveHeartDoodles for welcoming me graciously into Beau Bloggers, You are fantastic at drawing and you will go far! I will support you every step of the way!

     Thank you to Izzy from IzzyK for welcoming me into Beau Bloggers and always leaving the sweetest comments on my posts; they always make me smile. You are so sincere in everything you say.

     Thank you to all of the Beau Bloggers for making this experience better than I ever imagined possible. I cherish your wonderful support and ideas. You are all unique in your own way, and are all talented, whether that's writing, makeup, art, anything and everything.

If you'd like to join Beau Bloggers, a wonderful group, just click the tab up top titled 'Beau Bloggers' next to my 'About Me' page!

     Thank you to my parents for supporting me on this journey. I know I can be stubborn and annoying at times when it comes to talking about and sharing information about my blog, but you're always there, so thank you.

     I love you all and hope you have the most amazing holiday :)x

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...