Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year - Hello 2015!

Hello loves <3

     Where I live, it is still December 31, but I know in other places you might be welcoming 2015 before I, so Happy New Year! 2014 went by in a flash, just like December! Do you guys think this year went by quickly or the opposite? It was literally just yesterday that I was sitting with my baby sister watching the ball drop, counting down to 2014!

     So many AMAZING things happened in 2014, and I'd love to share with you. And I encourage you to do so too, in the comment section!

~ YouTube! Yes, I got into YouTube in 2013 but this year was definitely when my obsession deepened and increased ;) I subscribe to over 100 people now and I love each and every one of them. Even though I haven't met them personally, I feel like we're connected in some way, maybe some of you can relate?

~ Writing! This blog, duh! I haven't owned (? is that what you'd say? owned? lol) this blog for long, a little more than a month but I have loved each and every minute of it. I read every comment, notice every view, which half probably are me ;) and I appreciate and love all of you! Thank you for such an amazing experience. I did not expect anything like this! More than 600 views in a month?! You have no idea how much it means to me that you are reading this right now. Whether you've read every single one of my posts or just this one, thank you. I know this is probably the cheesiest paragraph, but I mean every word from the bottom of my heart <3

~ Beach Trip! My best friends and I took a spontaneous two night trip to the beach right before school started! It was the best time of my life. We spent more than 48 hours in each other's company and it could not have been better. From listening to a relax app in the car to holding up knives in front of a butcher's shop sign, we've stuck together and been through it all. I love you guys.


~ Finding My 'Sense of Style'! This year, definitely with the help of YouTube and getting into reading magazines and fashion and makeup and stuff, I have found my own sense of style. I used to wear sparkles and glitter and super bright, fun colors. Which, don't get me wrong, I still do and love. But now, I've started to shop for different types of clothes and I've started to experiment with makeup. This year I truly found what makes my style unique to me.

     Those, of course, are just a couple of the astonishing things that happened in this adventurous year. There are loads of little things we probably don't remember and that saddens me some because I want to make and keep all these wonderful memories.

     Now, New Year Resolutions. I have heard loads of people say that they don't believe in resolutions, rather they create goals for themselves that they wish to achieve, and I'm not 'against' either ideas. So here are are my "plans," is what I'll call them, for 2015.

* Say thank you more. I recently watched a video on the Fine Bro's channel called Teens React to Thank You Project (You can watch it here). I won't explain it so you can find out when you watch it but basically it taught me that so many people do so many great things and we don't think to thank them. Yes, I say thank you if I buy something from the cafeteria and if someone holds the door open, but I want to say thank you more.

* Stop worrying. I am a worrier. That's just who I am, lol. I worry a lot. Whether that's about my weight, which I really shouldn't bother worrying about, some drama with friends, getting anxious or nervous about future events, I want to dial it down. Sometimes it takes over and all I can think about is whatever I'm worrying about and I don't want that to happen, I won't let it! If there's anything controlling you, don't let it! You have the power to control yourself.

* Expand this blog. This blog has become such an amazing part of my life, and I am so grateful for that, so I am going to continue and continue to do better and improve my writing.


     So, for one last time in 2014, thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon. Hello 2015!

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...