Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Essentials - Blogmas Day 2

Hello loves <3

     There are loads of things that I love, love, love and need to have during the winter! So, I thought I'd share them with you! (Make sure to leave your winter essentials in a comment below!)

1. Candles! During fall and winter, candles are a definite essential! They light up your room and fill it with a wonderful fragrance. Bath & Body Works always has the best holiday scents. This year I've discovered Merry Cookie which smells heavenly! I also really love Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Spiced Cider even though they are more autumnal.

2. Flannel/Infinity Scarves! On Black Friday, as I mentioned in a previous post ('Family Day!'), I went to Charlotte Russe and got a bunch of new clothes. Scarves were buy one get one freeeee! So, I got 4 :P Two of which are infinity scarves, the other two normal but super soft and comfortable nonetheless. I also have a lovely pink and blue flannel type scarf from Abercrombie that I love to put on top of a white t-shirt or sweater because it makes a simple outfit look even more amazing!

soz :/ I didn't have a picture so this one's a bit crappy

3. Flannels! There isn't a real need for words for flannels. They are just perfect whether they're tied around your waist or just overtop a tank top! I got some from Charlotte Russe as well ;) I actually wore the blue and peach one today!

4. Throws, throws, throws! I love holiday/winter throw pillows and blankets because they just spice up your room and add some pizzazz so easily! 

5. Hand warmers! These are great whenever you're outside and freezing your butt off. You can put them in your pockets or hold them in your hands and they warm you up and make you feel all tingly inside :) They are especially good if it's snowing because you never know when you'll fall off your sled and get a bunch of snow in places you don't want it...

6. Moisturizer! During the winter my skin may get quite dry so moisturizer is a life saver! My dermatologist recommended Aveeno's Positively Radiant!

7. Finally, HOT CHOCOLATE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND MARSHMALLOWS. No words.
chummy and I's lovely hot chocolates...mmmm...

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*





3 comments:

  1. haha love these, I am def gonna need some stuff off of this list lol

    check out my blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need these things in Winter especially candles. Great post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that hot chocolate <3 Great blogmas post xxx

    courtneysviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...