Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gifts $10 and Under - Blogmas Day 21

Hello loves <3

     It's only 4 days till Christmas and maybe, just maybe, some of you cheeky people haven't bought presents yet! Or maybe you're on a budget. No need to worry, I am here to help. Without further ado, here are some gifts for under $10!

1. Chocolate! You can never go wrong with a chocolate bar or two! Ghirardelli chocolate variety packs are around $3.50 and they come with different flavors so whoever you're giving it to can try whichever they'd like! The actual Ghirardelli chocolate bars are just $2.24! If whoever you're shopping for is not a big fan of Ghirardelli, there's Hershey's, KitKats, Snickers, Twix, Three Musketeers, and loads more for under $1! How much better can it get? Whatever type you get, I bet the person you're shopping for will love what ever type of chocolate it is, unless they don't like chocolate :/ In that case, candy!


2. Makeup brushes! You can find Real Techniques brushes anywhere! If you know a makeup fanatic, this is definitely the way to go! The 'Expert Face Brush,' which I've heard so many great reviews about, is $6.49; the 'Blush Brush' is $7.19; the 'Powder Brush' is $7.99. They have such wide range for great prices! I have the 'Lash and Brow Groomer' (only $3.19) and I use it every day, it's so handy!















3. Nail polish! There are so many high-quality brands for under $10, $5 as well! I am a big fan of Sinful Colors. It is the brand I own the most of! They have such a wide range of colors for every season and they are $1.98!! Not very expensive so you may think they're crappy quality but they are absolutely amazing! If you'd like to buy a more high-end polish, Essie polishes are $8.47 and they are great for nail art! Here are some beautiful and festive reds for the holiday season from both of those brands:

Sugar Sugar
Up's














4. Mini mason jar candles! I am a big fan of mason jars and I'm a big fan of candles, so these are perfect for me, and maybe for whoever you're shopping for! At Bath & Body Works they have an endless range of candles. I personally really like the mini mason jar candles as they last a long time and look really cute anywhere you put them. They are $4.50, and are also sold in bigger sizes but those are $12.50 as they are larger and last longer. Here are some of the minis. 














5. Lastly, socks! You can really never go wrong with socks... I just recently found some in Target that said "Bah Hum PUG" and I bought them for my friend as they reminded me of Zoe and Alfie's puppy, Nala :) They are regularly $5, but were half off! Fuzzy socks are especially great for winter as you don't want your footsies to get cold! 














     I hope this helped some of you if you're last minute shopping or on a budget! I know if I got any of these gifts I'd be so happy! If you have any other gift ideas under $10 put them in a comment!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...