Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Experience With No-Bake Treats - Blogmas Day 13

Hello loves <3

     Yes, it is 11:38 pm but I am going to get this post in before December 14 no matter what!

     No-bake treats are fun to create and should be pretty easy while still tasting great...well, not for me. Tonight was my third attempt at creating a dessert with out an oven and it did not work out too well. This time I tried cookies made out of graham crackers, sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder. All great ingredients, but put them in my hands and all the yumminess goes down the drain.

these aren't mine, but they sure do look better

     I also tried making vanilla buttercream frosting again. Last time it turned out pretty much tasteless and this time it turned out to be chunky and too sweet :/ As you can tell, with talents like mine, baking is probably much easier.

     Share with me any of your no-bake baking experiences. Do you have any recipe suggestions that don't require the oven?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...