Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Hanukkah! - Blogmas Day 23

Hello loves <3

     Sadly, Hanukkah has almost come to an end. I've had the best holiday ever. December has gone by so fast! We ate homemade doughnuts and latkes, lit candles each night, sang and prayed, and most importantly, spent time with family and truly appreciated what we have.


     I got to enjoy quality time with my family; we set up the lights outside and decorated inside. I got to come together with my community and rediscover the true meaning of Hanukkah. 

     I'd like to thank my family and friends for making everyday as bright as the candles lit on the menorah.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...