Friday, December 5, 2014

Favorite Holiday Music - Blogmas Day 5

Hello loves <3

     A big part of my life is music, and holiday music can cheer me up any day! There's something about the melody of holiday songs that just makes me smile from ear to ear. Does it have the same effect on anyone else? ;)

     My two all time favorite Christmas/holiday songs are both classics:
  • Last Christmas by Wham
  • Carol of the Bells; especially the version done by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra


     Last Christmas has been an all time fav for years upon years. I remember hearing my mom singing it and the tune just stuck with me and I became obsessed. Carol of the Bells on the other hand, I am taking a dance class right now and we are doing a unit on modern dance. This is the song we are dancing to (Trans-Siberian Orchestra version) and every time my teacher plays it I feel so refreshed and excited! As the music gets louder, I get more hyped, lol. What are your favorite Christmas/holiday songs? Tell me below!

     Happy Friday!
     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. Still accepting questions for my holiday Q&A! Leave them below. I'll be taking questions until the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...