Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December's Almost Over?! - Blogmas Day 24

Hello loves <3

     I know I said this yesterday, but honestly, this month went by in a flash! It was just yesterday we were sitting around a table sharing what we were thankful for!

     For most of you, tonight is Christmas Eve. So, Merry Christmas Eve! Please leave as many comments as you'd like telling me any Christmas Eve and Christmas Day traditions you have. I'd love to know!

     I will be doing my "What I Got for Hanukkah" post probably Friday, the 26. If you guys do a post on what you guys got for the holidays, be sure to tell me!

     Anyway, I'd like to sign off by recalling my favorite things about December so far this year, and I encourage you to do so as well! I loved the sudden change from crisp air to cold air; I loved the transition in candle scents from pumpkins and cider to gingerbread and holly; I loved making gingerbread houses with my sisters; I loved seeing my friends' reactions as they opened their gifts; I loved being able to discover more blogs and expand my own!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...