Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wish List - Blogmas Day 4

Hello loves <3

     Holiday gift lists are different for everyone. Some ask for one small gift, others a craft or gift from the heart, and others' lists are long enough to start at the north pole and reach the south (haha), the list goes on.

     I thought to show you what I want for Hanukkah this year! I really don't want much, but I'll tell you anyways :P Make sure to leave a comment down below with what you want for the holidays this year!

1. Tyler Oakley's ' I Can't Stop Watching YouTubers' sweatshirt. I have really wanted this because it basically sums up my life (: And the black one is gorgeous!

2. Purse/Handbag. I am really bad with keeping track of my wallet so I'd really like to invest in a handbag. My heart is set on a black leather backpack with tan detailing from Macy's by Nine West but I can't find it anywhere :( soo my mom and I have been looking at some Michael Kor's backpacks; the picture below is the one I'd really like.
sorry about the numbers at the top!


3. Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. Out of the three Naked palettes, I favorite number two. I think the neutral colors will create such gorgeous eye looks! Do any of you have one or more of the Naked palettes? Tell me in the comments!



4. Beanies. I love beanies! During the colder months they keep your ears snug and I have a bobble hat from Forever 21 that I wear as a beanie and I love it! I also have one from NYC & Company. It's grey with some sparkles sewn in and is gorgeous! Matching beanies to your scarf or top is one of my favorite ways to style outfits! How cute is this one?!


     That's all I'd like for Hanukkah this year! Again, make sure to tell me what you'd like this year!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. Still accepting questions for my holiday Q&A! Leave them below. I'll be taking questions for about a week!

2 comments:

  1. Tyler Oakley's sweatshirt is perfection. I hope you get everything you wish for this year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...