Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy First Night of Hanukkah! - Blogmas Day 16

Hello loves <3

     Blogmas day 16! Or should I say Blognukkah day 16? No? K. Yeah it wasn't funny, hahaha.

     Happy first night of Hanukkah! I came home to a bunch of festive bags, wrapping paper, and presents near the fire place :) We had put up a Happy Hanukkah banner on the wall and some blue and silver ornaments we got years ago on the mantle, just to spice up the living room. We lined the mantle with a bunch of dreidels, too!

     On the menorah, you place candles from right and left, and light them from left to right using the Shamash - the center candle.


     I love the candles we got this year; they're a blue and white ombré type. So instead of telling you what I got for Hanukkah each day, would you guys like a 'What I Got for Hanukkah 2014' blog post? I think that'd be better.

      We also put up lights outside!


as you can see, my neighborhood is very festive.

especially my neighbors, lol.
      
      Anyway, my mom is sick - I think she has the flu - so hopefully she'll get better soon and be able to celebrate with us :)

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

4 comments:

  1. Have a great Hannukah!

    Lobeheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First day of Hanukkah! Looking forward to reading more of your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...