Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Q&A - Blogmas Day 15

Hello loves <3

     Today I am doing my first Q&A ever! And it's a holiday themed Q&A! I hadn't gotten too many questions, so this will be quite short, but hopefully next time I'll collect a lot more! Anyway, let's begin!

  1. What is your earliest holiday memory?
My earliest holiday memory is Hanukkah a couple years ago. I had broken my collar bone and the reason I remember this moment is I had used a picture of me in a cast/sling beside all my presents for a school assignment. I also remember getting a school kit for Hanukkah a couple years back. I was really into playing school with my sister and being a teacher so my mom bought my sister and I each a kit that came with a mini white board. markers, mini crayons and pencils, a grade book, paper, worksheets, maps, and loads more fun things. And now it's broken and I have no clue where it is, haha. But at the time, it was a dream.

      2.   Favorite holiday food?

Probably holiday cookies :) I recently got a snowman cookie from Starbucks and it was mm mm good, lol. (400 calories but a treat nonetheless) I ate the tummy and kept the head for another day. Partly because I didn't want to have it all in one go, but also because it's too cute to eat! If we're talking proper food, a traditional food to eat during Hanukkah are latkes! They are also known as potato pancakes and they are delicious!

      3.   What made you want to do Blogmas this year?

I only recently started my blog, it'll be a month on Christmas! But, I thought daily blogging/participating in Blogmas would help acquire an audience for my blog and it's amazing to know people are reading what I put out there and what I have to say. If you have a blog and are doing Blogmas, let me know in the comments why you decided to do it this year!

*Those three questions were submitted by the lovely Izzy, and you can find her blog here*

       4.   What do you think makes the perfect winter holiday?

I changed this question up a bit as it was originally the perfect Christmas, and I celebrate Hanukkah so I changed it to accustom everyone ;) I think spending time with family and/or the people you love, snuggling up and watching a festive movie together is just one thing that makes up the perfect winter holiday, whichever it is that you celebrate.

*That question was submitted by the wonderful Courtney, and you can find her blog here*

     Thank you to the two amazingly talented bloggers who asked questions! I'd really like to get some more next time, so if you'd like to, feel free to comment anytime with any questions you have!

     Tomorrow is the first night of Hanukkah! Maybe I'll write about/post pictures of some of the decorations we put up! Would you guys like that?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions, it was really fun to read your response. Enjoy Hanukkah xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...