Thursday, December 18, 2014

Class Gift Exchange & School Winter Show - Blogmas Day 18

Hello loves <3

     Today's Blogmas post is sort of just a little summary of my day, so hope that's ok!

     Tomorrow my homeroom is doing a small gift exchange/winter party type thing. My teacher has a Christmas tree that she's gonna bring and we're gonna put all the presents under there and get to choose from them which is so cool, as I've never done that before!

     Nobody from my school reads my blog, or so I think, so I'll tell you what I got. I'm bringing in a bag of limited addition Lindt Snowman white and milk chocolate truffles!! They are absolutely delicious and I LOVE them, haha. In tomorrow's post, I'll be sure to tell you what I get from the exchange! We started watching Good Luck Charlie Christmas today as well which was lovely <3

     My parents bought all my teachers and some friends gifts and, me being the procrastinating, occasionally unprepared person I am, I am bringing them all tomorrow. I put a bunch of the smaller bags in the big ones so I got it down from having to carry 8 to 4; yay me (laughy emoji).

     Also, tonight was my school winter concert type thing (I wish I'd gotten pictures :/). One of my best friends was in it so I went with some friends to support her. There were some technical difficulties and costume mishaps, but all in all it was an astonishing show and everyone did great! I loved all of the different costumes and songs. The only song I remember the name of is "Roots Before Branches" which is originally from the show Glee, I believe. Anyway, amazing job to everyone who performed!

     That's my day in a nutshell :)

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*


     

2 comments:

  1. It sounds fun, its a really good idea that your school is doing a gift exchange xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did secret Santa in my school, I got a Body shop gift set. It smelt heavenly.

    Loveheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...