Wednesday, December 10, 2014

10 Things I Love About the Cold/Winter - Blogmas Day 10

Hello loves <3

     I'm super sorry this post is going up so late! It's still December 10 in the United States, though! I was helping my friend with some crafts in the freezing cold which probably isn't too good for my cold...

     So moving on, 10 things I love about the cold!

  1. Getting to dress up in the snuggliest, warmest, coziest clothes.
  2. Building snowmen, if there's ever enough snow to do so.
  3. Sledding! It's my absolute favorite, but it hasn't snowed yet:(
  4. Tea and hot chocolate by the fire place.
  5. ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas.
  6. Candy cane Hershey kisses.
  7. Holiday shopping for all my friends and family!
  8. Fairy lights.
  9. The winter fashion/colors.
  10. Rosy cheeks ;) but not a rosy nose because that makes me really cold :/
     Those are 10 things I love about winter and the cold. Share with me things you love about winter and/or the cold below!

Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. Did any of you watch PLL Christmas last night? Creepy but amazing! What did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...