Saturday, December 6, 2014

Favorite Winter Nail Polishes - Blogmas Day 6

Hello loves <3

     Ever since last year, I think, I've really been liking painting my nails and doing nail art. I'm not so much into designs anymore but I still love painting my nails. I thought to show you my staple winter polishes!

  • Champagne Kisses - China Glaze: This is probably my all time favorite polish. I can wear it any day, any season. It's a beautiful metallic bronzy glitter that can work as an accent nail as well!

  • Baby Blue - Forever 21 & Cinderella - Sinful Colors: Both these blues remind me of winter and snow. The Forever 21 polish has a very good opacity and the Sinful Colors polish has some iridescent shimmer that you can sort of see in the picture. Both are very simple colors yet catch peoples' eyes!

  • I Don't Drink Cheap Wine - Spoiled: Don't you just love the name of this one? ;) It is a beautiful plum color. I associate maroon/burgundy and plummy colors with fall and winter and this really deep purple falls under that category!

  • Red Red - Wet n' Wild, Wild Shine- Every girl needs a staple red polish in her collection and this is mine. It is so rich and opaque in just one coat! It is inexpensive as well and definitely works for the holidays!

     Those are my favorite polishes to wear during winter, what are yours let me know in the comments! And I'm looking for a taupe-ish grey, anyone have any they recommend?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. Still accepting questions for my holiday Q&A! Leave them below. I'll be taking questions until the 14th!

1 comment:

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...