Thursday, December 11, 2014

If You Had Three Wishes... - Blogmas Day 11

Hello loves <3

     So if you had three wishes, what would they be? *And no wishing for more wishes* cheeky, cheeky...

     I would wish for:

  • Everyone to be healthy/no illnesses
  • No one to be homeless or starving
  • Equality among genders

     So yes these wishes are quite global, but if I made smaller wishes I'd wish for:

  • Unlimited gift cards to favorite stores ;)
  • A full size ginger bread house that I can live in until I eat
  • An endless wardrobe
     Quite the difference between those categories, haha.

     If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. I'd wish for never ending art materials, Free makeup for me and all my friends lol and finally no more teenage relationship problems. Great post, really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...