Friday, December 12, 2014

Trivia Crack! - Blogmas Day 12

Hello loves <3

     Today's post has really nothing to do with the holiday season, buuutttt...

     So I'm jumping on the bandwagon and going to be telling you about my obsession with this game. Have any of you heard about Trivia Crack?

     Basically it's a trivia game (duh) where you play against your friends. You spin a wheel and whatever it lands on is the subject of your question - Entertainment, Geography, History, Sports, Science, and Art. If you answer the question right you move on to another question and if you get it wrong, your opponent goes.

     There's more to the game than that, but it's pretty easy to figure it out.

     At first I thought that you lose a life each time you get a question wrong, but you only lose a life if you start a whole new game. Thank goodness as you start with 3 lives and receive 1 back every hour. 

     I don't know I just really like this game, lol. It gets to be quite the obsession so be warned :P

     If you want to add/play me, my username is harel00!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*



2 comments:

  1. This looks like exactly the sort of thing I'd become obsessed with very quickly, I'll have to check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...