Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Future Plans (Writing A Book?)

Hello loves <3

     As I've written countless times before, writing is my passion. I can't talk out things as well as I can write them. I want a career pursuing writing. I want to study the art that is writing and journalism. I want a future with writing in it.

     I don't know if I've written this online before, but I want to write a book.

     When I think of books I think of: that musky smell of the pages. I think of the dim bedside table lamp illuminating the pages when you're in bed at midnight. I think of shelves upon shelves of paperbacks and hardbacks piled high. I think of the joyous feeling I get when I'm sucked into a book, mesmerized by its intricate plot.

     Writing a book - 3 words, a whole lot of meaning. Thinking about it right now, from where I am in my life at this moment in time, it seems so far away. But daydreaming about being able to hold - physically hold - something I've written, something that I've created, fills my heart with so much love and desire.


     If I write a book, I want to create something that gives people the amazing feeling I get when I'm reading a book that has hooked my attention, a book I can't put down even though I know I have a paper to write or a math sheet to do.

     I don't know what it'll be about. I don't know whether it'll be fiction or nonfiction. I don't know how many pages or chapters it'll have. And I don't know anything about writing a book. But here's to the future and expanding talents.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. A really great lifting post. I really hope your talent shines, and yes for the day of your own physical book. Totally goodto aim to thst day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great lifting post. I really hope your talent shines, and yes for the day of your own physical book. Totally goodto aim to thst day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...