Saturday, May 23, 2015

Slow Weeks, Fast Weeks

Hello loves <3

     Do you ever find that some weeks seem to drag on...and on, and on, and on, and the weekend just seems so far away? Do you ever find that some weeks just breeze by and before you know it it's Friday? I feel both of these quite often, some more than others and each at different periods of time.

     When weeks just drag on forever, I feel like I'll never pull through. Sometimes I want to fall asleep in school, right there and then. Sometimes I'm content and actually enjoy what I'm learning, so that hour and a half of class goes faster than the 3 other periods. Sometimes I'll wake up on a Monday and think it's Thursday - which then results in a moment of silent crying. Sometimes I'll wake up on a Thursday and think it's Monday - which then results in a moment of silent celebration.


     Here's how I see the school/work week: Monday and Tuesday are 1 big hill you have to hike - you have trouble getting out of bed and have to physically force yourself out. Wednesday is reaching the top of the hill - halfway there, the next 2 days will be a breeze. Thursday and Friday are what waits beyond the top of the hill. You run down and are met with relaxation and freedom - the weekend is so close you can practically feel the familiar feeling of comfort in bed while binge watching your favorite show.


     But why do some weeks feel incredibly fast while others astonishingly slow?

     Do you guys ever feel this sensation?

     And exam weeks are certainly not going to help! Yes, exams signal that we are closer than ever to summer break, but they are also some of the slowest hours. The exam itself is not that slow, because you have something to do. After the exam is what bores me. You have to wait until all of the school is done, which can sometime take endless hours. But once that's over (hopefully) the rest of the day is a breeze.

      Exam weeks aside, my favorite time of the school week is Thursday afternoon. I can feel the weekend (lol, sounds weird). What is your favorite time/day of the school/workweek?

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. You've basically put my thoughts into words haha! Good luck getting through the next few weeks but also make the most of them. That hill analogy was so true though xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I will! and I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...