Sunday, July 19, 2015

Can't Sleep

Hello loves <3

     Where I live it is currently 10:40 pm. Around 8 o'clock pm I finally put my laptop away after spending pretty much the entire day on YouTube. I decided to take a nap and ended up sleeping for about an hour. When I woke up I heard lots of noise and just really wanted to go back to sleep. So at 9:15 I got snuggled into my covers, my door closed, and tried to fall asleep.

     HA, NOPE!

     Apparently I'm not supposed to go to sleep yet. I've spent more than an hour tossing and turning. Trying different positions and pillows, turning on and turning off my desk lamp, letting my brain think about every possible subject in the world, but sleep just isn't coming.

     Last night I was having sleep trouble, too. Usually if I can't fall asleep it's because I'm looking forward to something the next day and am really eager for tomorrow to come. But these past few nights have been peculiar. I'm not uncomfortable or sick or anything. My body just isn't ready to go to bed when I want to.

     My mom came into my bedroom a few minutes ago and told me that she was also having trouble sleeping because her stomach hurt. So, she decided to do the work that she would have had to do tomorrow morning, and she just got it over wit! She told me that my body isn't ready to sleep just yet, so instead of spending time trying to fall asleep when it's not going to happen, I should do something else, like watch a movie. So instead, I decided to blog.

     I kinda feel like writing about anything right now, lol. I don't really have a specific subject in mind so...

     What's up with you guys? How's your summer/break/vacation going? In 5 days or so I will be in Punta Cana! And don't worry, I'll have a full blog post dedicated to pictures of my vacation ;) If you don't know, Punta Cana is a beautiful location in the Dominican Republic. We went on vacation there in the summer of 2013 and now we are going back! Where we stayed the waters are crystal blue, the drinks are tropical and delicious (non-alcoholic of course), and the sun never dies - except in the evening when the hotel hosts flame shows where people play with fire and we participate in group dances with exotic music.

     Are you going anywhere/on any vacations the rest of the summer? I'd love to know, share in the comments! I'm so pumped!

     In other news, I have loads of videos pre-filmed and edited as well as some ideas in mind to go up on my YouTube channel (subscribe!)! I will be doing a couple back-to-school videos in late August and a couple tags that I'm very excited about. I'm going to let you guys that read my blog in on Tuesday's video! I logged onto BuzzFeed and took countless quizzes, so be looking forward to that!

     If you have any BLOG POST or YOUTUBE VIDEO requests, please, please, please, leave them in a comment!

     So if you find yourself not being able to sleep no matter what you do, whip out your computer, a book, your phone, a sketchbook - and do something you love!

     Good night ;)

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

3 comments:

  1. I love posts like this when people just pour out what's on their mind :)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the best time ever in Punta Cana! It sounds amazing. I also get those weird nights where I can't sleep. There has to be a reason for it! I love how you just wrote this post from the heart xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...