Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Punta Cana (Update Post)

Hello loves <3

     What's going on?? Even though it hasn't been that long since I last posted I've missed writing. I'm currently on vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. And it is HOT! Are any of you on vacation?

     The resort we are staying at is beautiful. We stayed here in the summer of 2013 and have come back 2 years later. Although, and I feel kind of guilty saying this, I really miss home and don't think I am enjoying this trip as much as I did the first time we came. Of course I am SO thankful for being able to go on a trip like this and all of the other ones I have been on, but sometimes you just get that feeling where you need to be in your own home, your own room, your own bed. You know? I don't want to seem ungrateful or anything, I'm just speaking my mind.

     Wow, honesty hour (lol). 

     Anyway, so many amazing things have happened here in the past couple days. First of all, we eat at a buffet literally every day - which I don't think is doing me any good to be honest, haha. I keep eating more than I should. But, I'm on vacation! Good excuse, right? 

     We watched a Cirque show that was absolutely exquisite. My next post will most likely be a collection of photos from our vacation, so I'll include everything. There was dancing, ropes, and magnificent performers.

     We've witnessed multiple weddings this week. Yesterday we saw newlyweds taking a picture in front of the ocean made of beautiful shades of blue and it was so cool to watch. 

     Today my sisters and I might go parasailing which I'm looking forward to :) Have any of you been parasailing? Or done something super fun while on vacation? Two years ago when we were here the first time, I had gone tubing with one of my sisters and ended up breaking my wrist :/ Let's hope nothing bad happens while we're up in the air!

     Well, that's all for now :)

     If you have any stories from your summer, leave them in the comments!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

3 comments:

  1. amazing post girl!!! I love reading your blog !!

    love the background

    come say hi Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having/had an amazing holiday! I'm jealous!
    It's the middle of winter here in australia and it's freezing cold!!

    Just Another Girl xxx
    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...