Thursday, November 26, 2015

One Year of Blogging!

Hello, love <3

     Today, one year ago, I posted my first blog post to this blog. 

     I titled it Writing simply because that is what I love to do. I added the header "just me expressing through a keyboard" simply because that was my goal. And it fills me with such joy to say I have been doing so for one year. 

     Thank you so much to you, a reader. Just by reading the thoughts I present in these posts you make me happy. 

     Thank you for reading, for commenting, for supporting! As today is Thanksgiving here in America, I would like to say how grateful I am to have this platform where I can write down what I feel with out judgement or fear. I am so grateful for this blog and all the positive impacts it has had on my life. 

(To all those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!)

     I will continue to come to this blog when there's something I need to say but I can't seem to find the words to say it out loud. I will continue to write about things I love and am passionate about. And I hope you will continue to join me on this journey. 

     I feel as though I have become a happier person in general through posting over the last 365 days. I feel as though this blog has allowed me to find and expand my passion for writing. 

     Here's to many more years of "expressing through a keyboard."

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon. 

*computer hug*

8 comments:

  1. Really awesome, and glad you stuck with your goal. Really inspiring also, and take care. Just so glad to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and thank you for your continual support! <3

      Delete
  2. Awww congratulations!!!! You've obviously come quite far in your blogging, and that is just amazing!!!! Happy one year anniversary, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lilliana! Your drawings are amazing! <3

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad you started this blog, you're such a sweet and kind person and I'm glad I got to know you through blogging. I can't wait to see what awaits your blog in another year :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW IZZY! Thank you so much! Thank you for reading and always leaving such lovely comments <3 Warms my heart up so much!

      Delete
  4. Well done Harel! So proud of you! Keep writing girl <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...