Monday, November 16, 2015

Strolling Down YouTube Memory Lane

Hello, love <3

     I've realized that I haven't really talked much about YouTube on my blog, apart from my Playlist Live posts (which you can find here, here, here, and here!). But as I was contemplating what to write about, I stared up at my shelf full of books written by the content creators I watch on the screen of my laptop or phone everyday, and decided that's what I'll write about.

     I have been watching YouTube for more than 2 years now, and over that time period I have become part of a family. A family made up of people who don't really know that I exist (lol), but I love them nonetheless.

     I turn to YouTube when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm angry, nervous, excited, bored, procrastinating, content: any time, really. There's always new content to watch, but then again, there's also tons of old content that makes me smile any time I go back to it.

     Some of my favorite videos of all time are:

Dan and Phil react to Teens React to Dan and Phil

Baking Lemon Drizzle Cake With Zoella! | Tanya Burr

If Websites Were People... (Part 1)

Waxing My Legs With Zoella

Singing With Helium (ALL OF THEM)

ALL of Joe's Los Angeles Vlogs

Tyler Gets His Hand Stuck In Elevator (Brighton Vlog)

Surprise Signing & Frickle Frackling | Playlist 2014 Day 3

Cute Boy Spotting ft. Blessing

What I Eat in a Day (Niomi Smart) (ALL OF THEM)

Baking a Lemon Meringue (This one is extra special, because when I met Jim I talked to him about it)

The Ultimate Pancake Battle

Guess the YouTuber

Tell Me Why

What Popular Songs Really Mean (especially #2)

The Annoying Challenge

How Well Do We Know Each Other?

     Those are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of videos that have made me happy and smile and laugh. Who are your favorite YouTubers?

     There is something about this platform that brings me so much joy and warmth. What would I do with out these people? I am so immensely proud of each and every one of them. Here's to every thumbs up, every milestone, every person who has ever clicked that "subscribe" button on this platform. We're all one giant YouTube family.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. Awwww I love all these videos too! I swear you and me have the same taste in youtubers. I think my faves would have to be Dan&Phil react to teens react to Dan&Phil and Troyes old cover! Loved this post :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...