Thursday, February 12, 2015

PLAYLIST LIVE! - Day 2

Hello loves <3

     Today is the day of Tyler's meet-up! We get to the hotel super early and have to wait behind a security thing until they let us through to get in line. And guess what?! WE MAKE FRIENDS! They are the sweetest girls and I am so glad to have met them; they made the experience THAT much better :)

     After endless hours (I'm exaggerating, lol) of waiting, we are able to get in line for Tyler. They let us into the room the meet-up is being held (the main stage room) and on the stage is TREVOR! Rehearsing for his performance later. He ended rehearsal with, "I'm going back to bed..." Talk about #relatable.

     After a couple more people rehearsing we are met with the familiar screams! Tyler has entered the room, I repeat TYLER HAS ENTERED THE ROOM! He is looking fab with his blonde hair and that perfect smile of his. We are 4 rows back from the front and when it is our turn to go up I don't think I've fully processed what is about to happen! I take a selfie with KOREY and then go up to Tyler and we hug! It was such a memorable hug, lol! I tell him my name but he hears me wrong and thinks it's Carel but I correct him and he asks me if I'm Jewish! I say yes and then we stand there talking about a famous Israeli singer called Harel Skaat and then go on to take a picture (Korey said we looked great, haha)! That's right, Tyler and I conversed! Conversed! About Harel Skaat who is ridiculously talented and oh my god he said he wished he had curly hair <3



     I turn around to look at hubby meeting Tyler and she's crying. We hug and have a really cute moment together, aw. (LOTS of hugs throughout Playlist if you can't already tell)

     After not being able to get over what just happened, we go to Marcus' Q&A! It is so much fun and you can't really see us but somehow we were in his vlog, lol. Again, I don't think it sunk in that Marcus is less than 50 feet away from us.

     Sacconejolys! They are having a hang out in the New York room that we attend. They have a small Q&A and then we get in line for pictures and autographs. Emilia speaks "good morning again" into the microphone and it is absolutely adorable. And Anna does her Bianca voice...can we just <3


     After leaving their hangout Chummy has an ocean of happy tears. She describes it as though she sounded like a donkey because her throat was quite sore so she was losing her voice while crying, haha. Bet you can imagine that.

     We attended a main stage thingy where Mikey Murphy, Dan, Phil, sWooZie (who by the way spent the entire day yesterday meeting fans, how lovely), Jenna Marbles, and Mikey Bolts talk about how they edit and come up with ideas which was really interesting to listen to and get some insight on the life of a YouTuber. Did you know Jenna films, edits, and uploads all in one day! Amazing :) Oh and somehow in the middle of all this the topic of Phenna comes up (Dan and Jenna) ... do you ship it?!

     We go to attend Alfie's hangout a lot earlier than it starts and notice that right next to the room was a huge line. I don't know who is at the end of it so I walk up a bit and see none other than JIM! We head to the back of the line, which actually goes by really quickly! Every time I get a glimpse of him I get a tingly feeling inside! And then it is our turn. I go up and give him a hug, and as he is signing my notebook, I tell him I'm excited for his baking video and he goes: "It's a good one!" Ahh, it was amazing! (btw, he smelled heavenly)



     Alfie's hangout ends up being around 500 people! He had just finished his 4 hour meet-up so he decides to get Marcus and do a Q&A! Louise comes along, too! They are so close to us, it is unreal. I can't explain the feeling of your idols being that close to you.

     Later that night is Kian's movie preview! His horror movie comes out in theaters this summer! From the sneak peek scene they show us, it seems like a great movie! I'm not going to say what the scene was about, you'll have to find out this summer!

     Trevor ROCKS THE STAGE. Excuse me, he SLAYS. All of his songs are sung so beautifully, he engages the crowd, he owns the stage and makes it his. Not to mention, his outfit choice: on point!!

     After a tiring day, we head back home. Tomorrow's ZoĆ«'s meet-up!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

     p.s. Super sorry if I changed tenses throughout, there was  a lot to say <3
     p.p.s. All creators' channels are linked with their name!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds so exciting. I can't believe you actually got to meet so many youtubers that's amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...