Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Get To Know Me Tag!

Hello loves <3

     Apart from my 'About Me' page, I've realized you probably don't know too much about me! So, I looked online and found this tag here. Hopefully once you finish reading you'll feel as though you know me much better!

Vital Stats:
  • Name: Harel
  • Nicknames: none really
  • Place of birth: Israel
  • Star Sign/Zodiac: Cancer
  • Occupation: student ;)
Appearance:
  • Hair color: dark(ish) brown
  • Hair length: my hair is pretty long but it's very curly, so obviously it's much longer when I straighten it
  • Eye color: hazel
  • Best feature: If I did this a couple months ago, I probably wouldn't answer this question but I've realized it's important - no, vital actually - to love yourself, so I'd say my hair as it's the one thing I love most about myself.
  • Braces: yes :/
  • Piercings: just my ears
  • Tattoos: none
  • Righty or Lefty: righty
Firsts:
  • Best Friend: she lives in California now, but we've been friends forever as we've known each other pretty much since we were born (we're a bit more than a month apart)
  • Award: not sure
  • Sport: soccer (I think?); lol I tried when I was really young, it's not my thing
  • Real Holiday: my parents took me to the Dead Sea
  • Concert: Miley Cyrus in either 2010 or 2011
Favorites:
  • Film: Harry Potter! If I have to choose only one, Half-Blood Prince
  • TV Show: Friends 
  • Color: dark purple; almost black, but not (you feel me?)
  • Song: Hey Soul Sister - Train
  • Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory & Oggi
  • Store: Forever 21
  • Book: Again, HP, but if I have to choose, Chamber of Secrets
  • Magazine: Seventeen; it's so relatable and fun to read
  • Shoes: heeled boots/booties, my all-black high top Converse


Currently:
  • Feeling: content (laughy emoji)
  • Single or Taken: single
  • Eating: nothing; I just brushed my teeth, haha
  • Listening to: Maz
  • Thinking about: (trying to) listen to Maz and write this post at the same time
  • Watching: Maz
  • Wearing: zebra pajama pants and a t-shirt that I used a t-shirt transfer to put Ian Somerhalder on <3
Future:
  • Want children: yes
  • Want to be married: yes
  • Careers in mind: besides a journalist, I haven't thought too much about it
  • Where you want to live: New York City, Los Angeles, anywhere in Europe (lol)
Do You Believe In:
  • Miracles: yes
  • Love at first sight: yes?
  • Ghosts: yes
  • Aliens: yes
  • Soul Mates: yes
  • Kissing on the first date: when it's right, you'll know
  • Yourself: hopefully

     I really hope you, you reading this, feel closer to me now! Hopefully you've learned something new about me! If you decide to do this tag, please let me know!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

4 comments:

  1. So glad you wrote this post, it was really interesting to find out more about you xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot! I'll definitely check out your blog! <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...