Sunday, February 22, 2015

When You Feel Alone

Hello loves <3

      My post today isn't the most happy, but it's something I got a sudden urge to write about and I feel as though I need to share.

     We all feel alone. Whether that is every day, once a year, one day throughout our entire life...we have all felt, or will feel, alone.
   
     To me, feeling lonely and feeling alone are different. When you're lonely, you're in need of someone, you just can't get ahold of them or they're not in your reach. When you're feeling alone, it's as though there isn't anyone out there to help you, you're isolated, it's just you. It's not that those people you'd usually turn to aren't in reach, it's that they aren't there.

     As we grow and as we age, we supposedly become wiser. We have more experience, been through a lot. I think part of growing is feeling alone. Because, through feeling alone, you find yourself. You find your power, you discover that yes, you can get through it - by yourself. You're stronger than you think, and when you're alone and there is no one to grab onto, you grab onto your own strength and pull yourself up.

     If you feel alone, don't cry, don't put yourself down, don't resort to drastic measures. You'll get through this...how do I put it...this, thing. What ever it is you're going through, it won't last, because you are strong(er than you think).

     Just remember that.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you distinguish between being lonely and being alone, no one else seems to understand that! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice post, I screenshot it so I can relate to it when I feel like it x

    Loveheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...