Thursday, February 5, 2015

See You Soon!

Hello loves <3

     I can't believe the day has finally come, and I truly can't believe I'm saying this, but tonight my friends and I are leaving for Playlist Live Orlando!


     We'll be taking loads and loads of pictures, and hopefully we'll be vlogging, too. I'll be back Monday or Tuesday with an entire post about what was hopefully a life-changing experience <3

     And happy, happy birthday to my amazing, lovely, gorgeous, unique friend! I hope it's the best birthday you'll ever have!



     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

1 comment:

  1. OMG that's so exciting I hope you have the best time ever! Can't wait to hear all about it xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...