Saturday, January 17, 2015

Playlist Live 2015!

Hello loves <3

     So, in less than 20 days I will be in Orlando, Florida with two of my best, most amazing, loving friends for PLAYLIST LIVE!!

     In case you didn't know, Playlist Live is a YouTube convention located in Orlando where you can meet some of your favorite YouTubers! This year it is from February 6th to 8th. Friday is Business Day and on Saturday and Sunday meetups and main stage activities will be held. You can visit the Playlist website here.


     Long before I started this blog we booked our tickets and it has been on my mind ever since. If you don't know, I am YouTube obsessed. Maybe sometime in the future I will do blog post all about YouTube (let me know if you'd like that!), but for now: I got into watching videos a little over a year ago and the last 14 months have been the best! Comment below your favorite YouTubers!

    The last couple days my friends and I have been stalking the Playlist Live website nonstop checking back to see if the guest list has changed or if any new meetups have been announced. Two days ago the meetup groups came out. I got an email saying the groups would be announced by 9 PM EST and I was sitting in my bed, switching between YouTube and Gossip Girl, constantly refreshing the page. 10:06 and FINALLY they're up! I was ecstatic and was immediately on the phone with my friends!

     For Playlist, you can choose two meetups, one Saturday and one Sunday, and it is guaranteed that you'd meet those people. My heart sunk a bit when I saw that multiple YouTubers I wanted to meet had meetups on the same day and some weren't having meetups at all. But we couldn't dwell on the fact that we won't meet everyone (plus, there will be impromptu meetups and main stage!!) and in the end MY FRIENDS AND I ARE MEETING ZOE SUGG AND TYLER OAKLEY!

     It's been about three and a half hours since my friend and I's screaming fest. We had three phones and two computers lined up so we would be able to select the meetups we wanted to attend. After we got the confirmation the rest is a complete blur. There was screaming, high-fiving, hugging, lying on the floor, and a ridiculous amount of fangirling!


     I am honestly so blessed and grateful for my stunning, amazing friends who I am over the moon with excitement to meet my favorite YouTubers with (I don't know if that sentence made sense :/ but <3). The feelings I am feeling right now are indescribable, I can not believe how lucky I am and that this is actually happening.

     Are any of you attending Playlist Live 2015?! Please, please let me know if you are! It'll be amazing to meet you!

    Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

PLAYLIST COUNTDOWN : 19 days.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good time there! I would love to go as i'm abit youtube obsessed too!
    Have Fun.

    Just Another Girl xxx

    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun! I love YouTube! My favorite is Bethany Mota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you. I'd love new youtube themed posts, I'm really obsessed too lol! I hope you have a great time xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Izzy! And I think I'll do a post about YouTube soon! Thanks for reading <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...