Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Blog Share Tag!

Hello loves <3

     I thought, even though I haven't been blogging for too long, I'd do this tag as it's been going around and is fun to read, so I thought you'd enjoy!

Where did you find this tag?
I found this tag on one of my fellow Beau Blogger's blogs (info on Beau Bloggers in tab above!), Lou's World. She is an astonishing writer who puts true honesty and creativity into her writing! You can check her out here. Originally, it was created by Chloe on Professional Daydreamer. She too is exquisite at what she does and is astoundingly talented. You can catch up on all of her lovely posts here.

What is your blog about?
My blog isn't really about something; it's more just me writing about things I am passionate about and enjoy. It's more of a lifestyle blog and I enjoy writing about endless topics.

Why did you start your blog?
As I've grown older, I've found that writing just comes to me. I feel really good when I'm writing and the words just come onto the paper, or the computer in this case. It makes me happy to know people are reading what I have on my mind and all your lovely comments make my day. I wanted to be a part of the blogging community and through creating this blog, I've come to know so many talented writers. I also had a little extra push thanks to the book, Girl Online ;)

What is your favorite topic to write about?
As I said, I write about anything and everything, but I've found that I really enjoy writing about real-life situations that readers can relate to. Two posts in particular: When You Feel Overwhelmed and Insecurities & Battling Them were both hard yet satisfying to write. I was able to get my feelings out of the jumble they'd created in my brain and after posting I got comments with advice and connections which made me feel really good :)

Do you have a blogging routine?
Currently, no. But I'm thinking about creating a blogging schedule for myself and you as well so you'd know when I'll have a post up. What do you think? The only thing is school as some days I may have more work than others. I want to post around 3 times a week so I may start pre-writing posts.

What bloggers inspire you?
Before starting this blog, I explored Zoe's (Zoella) and Cassey's (Blogilates); I love them both. But I've also read some of Louise' (Sprinkleofglitter) posts and they are so honest and relatable and I hope my readers think the same of me. All three of these amazing women have a unique gift and I love them! They also all have YouTube channels and I definitely recommend you go take a look!

What bloggers have you been made aware of since starting your blog?
The first ever comment on my blog was written by Sophie from SophieAliceInWonderland who's writing is truly indescribable as it is so genuine. Shortly after, I joined Beau Bloggers and on the day I joined I discovered Lauren (LoveHeart Doodles) and Izzy (Izzy K) who together created the group. Lauren is a superior artist and Izzy's posts are always so heartwarming <3

What resources do you use to promote your blog?
I only really post about my blog on Beau Bloggers but I may soon start tweeting/instagramming about posts!

Do you see any improvement on your blog since you started it?
Totally! I am more comfortable with sharing my opinion and I write about real-life topics more often than I used to. That said, I haven't had this blog for a long time, but I hope to continue those type of posts in the future.

What are your favorite type of blog posts to read?
I really like reading posts that I can relate to, things that could actually happen to me. I also love reading book reviews as they give me a heads up on what I'd be interested in!

     Sorry some of my answers were long :/ But, if you're still reading here's a heart to show my appreciation.


     If you do this tag, be sure to let me know!

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...