Sunday, January 11, 2015

What is Writing?

Hello loves <3

     Not too long ago I made a post saying how thankful I am, for this blog and for you guys. But I don't think I got my entire point across the way I'd have liked to.

     Every time I come to my computer to write, I feel refreshed. I feel like I'm letting go of a certain feeling or emotion (in a good way). To some, writing is just putting words on paper. To me, writing is expressing. Under my blog title, you can see it says, "just me expressing through a keyboard." That only begins to show what this blog is to me. I'm nothing special; I'm just one who loves to get all those words in her head somewhere they can stay safe. But ever since starting this blog, I've realized how much that means to me.

     I know some astonishingly talented bloggers who plan to/are writing books. I know some superb bloggers who love to create art. I know some gifted bloggers who write all about fashion. I'm not any of those. So what do I do? Why do I write? I write just to write. Now, writing about one of those things mentioned previously is amazing. It's so cool to read the writings of people with a passion. But what makes writing about nothing in particular, different?

     Well, really, all writing is the same. Of course, some (probably more than some) would beg to differ. But, the way I see it, every piece of writing is someone, somewhere expressing themselves. Yes the writing is different but the writing is the same. Interpret that how you like.

    Anyway, I've blabbed on way too long. The whole point of this was to thank you guys, but I've done everything but that ;) Basically, the way this is all tied to thanking you is: when I write in a notebook, I feel happy. When I write for my blog, I feel exhilarated. I don't know if that's because I'm putting this online, or because someone is reading it, but I just feel so great when I post a blog post.

     We all have those rough days and when that is the case for me, I know this where to turn to. So, thank you ;)

     Hopefully that made some sense to you?

     If you have a blog, tell me how you feel when you write a blog post, I'd love to know.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...