Sunday, January 25, 2015

2 Months of Blogging!

Hello loves <3


     Two months ago, today, I posted my first post on this blog called Expression. Since then I've written 44 more posts and attained over 800 pageviews! I participated in Blogmas, met a lovely group of female bloggers, Beau Bloggers (info in the tab above), discovered several new and fun blogs, improved my writing, and became friends with such amazing people through comments and posts.

     All that in just 2 months! I can't thank you enough.

     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

p.s. I know this is quite short, but I just wanted to express my gratitude and inform you of how far we've come <3

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I cant believe that you've only had your blog for 2 months (even though its flown by) because you seem so professional and like you've been doing it forever. I think you're such a natural at blogging and I cant wait for all your posts in the future xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Izzy!! That honestly means the world to me <3

      Delete
    2. Haha that's ok, I'm glad you're enjoying writing and keep up the great work xxx

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...