Monday, January 19, 2015

My Inspiration

Hello loves <3

     This post is a Beau Bloggers monthly post. Each month we have a new topic that we can write about. If you'd like to join Beau Bloggers, all the information you need to know is in the tab above!

     The dictionary definition of inspiration is:

the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

     When we just take a second to look at our surroundings, whether that's people, a certain scenery, there is inspiration in everything. But just like personalities and hobbies, inspiration is different for everyone.

     To me, an inspiring person is someone who makes others happy, makes their own decisions, takes care of themselves, is themselves, and is unique and individualistic. One of my biggest inspirations is Troye Sivan. Troye is a YouTuber who has over 3 million subscribers and recently-ish came out with his first EP, TRXYE! Troye is one of the first YouTubers I watched and I know that even though I can't physically speak to him, if I am down or sad I can turn to him and his videos and I'll instantly be smiling and laughing.

aw cute old pic ;)

     He has a mesmerizing voice that is so soft and gentle yet he sings with so much passion and meaning. Off of his EP, my favorite song is Fun, but his song The Fault in Our Stars definitely comes close behind. I can plug my earbuds in with his music playing and the rest of the world will go away.

     Troye came out to the public in 2013 and, first of all, I applaud him for that. Second of all, being courageous and being himself is something that attracted me to him. Building up his channel and his career over the course of multiple years is something I'd aspire to do. The actions that he takes to grow and create a bright future inspire me to do so myself. I am "mentally stimulated," as the definition says, to better myself and be the best version of me I can be.

     My parents are my heroes, and they also inspire me. They work so hard, every day of their lives. My family lives in a wondrous home, with food always in the fridge and clothes in our closets. I am so thankful for them and want to do the same for my family when I am older.

     My mom is always there to give me advice and guide me through any problem, no matter what it is. My dad is always there to talk and have a laugh. They are so caring and thoughtful and always think of us before themselves and I'd like to thank them immensely. <3

     Look around you; that child continuously trying the monkey bars even though he's not tall enough, the woman running with a stroller and a dog, that waiter carrying seven plates at once. But, putting aside everyone else, you are an inspiration, too, in your own way and you might not even know it.

     Please let me know who/what inspires you in the comments!


     Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

1 comment:

  1. Troye is such an inspiration. Hes not afraid to be himself or go after what he wants and I admire him for that xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...