Saturday, December 12, 2015

Family & Friends - Blogmas Day 12


Hello love <3

 My post today is aimed at explaining how important my family and friends are to me and how lucky I am to have them. I felt this was appropriate to write about because I blog about things I'm passionate about. I see these people every day, and they're a big part of the person I am/have become. I'm very thankful for them.

 My family is my everything. With out my family, I wouldn't be the person I am today, nor would I have gotten to where I am today. Sometimes they make me mad, sometimes they make me scream, but they will always make me happy.

 No matter how much we disagree, argue, or yell, my sisters are my best friends. I don't know what I'd do with out them. We share so many memories together and make each other happy. Yes, they annoy me a lot. But they make me smile even more. I am so thankful to have such beautiful, caring, compassionate people around me every day. We sing together, dance together, bake and cook together, watch YouTube videos and movies together, play games together, make memorable moments together.


 When I'm older, and we don't live together, I know I will miss them and our time together so much. Right now, I don't take advantage of the time we do have together as much as I should. Soon, when I'm out of the house I won't have them to turn to when I have a problem with a friend, need a shoulder to cry on, or want to watch Nerdy Nummies with someone. I love them will all my heart and am so thankful for the love they give back to me.

 Apart from my sisters, the 2 most important people in my life are my parents. I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing if they weren't here. Well, actually, I wouldn't be here, lol. My parents are the best people I know. They know the answer to any and every problem I have. They've been through what I'm going through and know exactly what to say every time I come to them. When I need fashion advice, friend advice, school advice, anything - they're always there for me. They have shaped me into the me I am today, the best version of me.

 I see my friends at school every day. I see them over the weekend when we get to hang out. I see them when we're talking over FaceTime after school. I see them in pictures on Instagram. I am surrounded by people who love me and enjoy my company, and I theirs. My friends are the best ones out there. They are supportive, kind, hilarious, and absolutely awesome at making me feel better when I've hit a bump in the road. I am ever so thankful for all of their kind words, warm hugs, and welcoming arms.

 I know this post was quite sentimental/not very holiday related, but it's something I really like to write about. And the holiday season is a time to appreciate those around you (even though, in reality, that should be every day of the year).

 Cherish your family and friends, and don't let other people's opinions influence how you view those close to you.

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...