Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Winter Bucket List - Blogmas Day 9


Hello love <3

 I was bouncing around blog post ideas with my fabulous friend Michelle (you can find her blog here) and she mentioned "things your looking forward to this month," so I thought it would be cool to create my bucket list for Winter!

 Harel's Winter 2016 Bucket List:

✎ Hot chocolate by the fire (don't kill me, I know I probably should have done this already)
✎ Go sledding (if it snows, that is)
✎ Take a picture of the New York skyline (only 7 days till we fly!)
✎ To go along with the previous one, take thousands of beautiful pictures while on vacation
✎ Try some new teas
✎ Style a completely new outfit, unlike anything I've worn before
✎ Make peppermint bark 
✎ Make my own hot chocolate from scratch (I got this idea from my beautiful & creative friend, Erika, you can find her blog here)
✎ Decorate a gingerbread house (I actually did this with my sisters a couple weeks ago, but it was so much fun I want to do it again! Maybe have a gingerbread house decorating competition, lol)
✎ Have a holiday movie night
✎ Make some winter DIYs/crafts
✎ Snuggle under blankets with friends
✎ Take the time to breathe in the cold air and appreciate it, it will be gone soon!

 That is it for my Winter bucket list! Well, for right now it is. Maybe I'll add on more things I want to do as I think of them. Do you want to do any of the same things? Do you want to do anything different? Leave a comment!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to New York, especially in the winter, even though it would be freezing! I hope you have an amazing time there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely post lots of photos :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...