Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gifts Under $10 - Blogmas Day 8


Hello, love <3

 Today I am sharing with you gifts under $10! These gifts are perfect for both friends and family, I hope you find something you like/find helpful!

  • Mugs!
 If you know someone who loves drinking tea, or coffee, or hot chocolate (especially around this time of year), getting them a mug is a wonderful idea! There are so many beautiful mugs out there that are less than $10. I had always admired Anthroplogie's initial mugs and found out today they're just $8 each! Fun fact, Niomi Smart & Marcus Butler have these mugs ;) Target also has tons and tons of mugs, you can even find some in the dollar section!

Anthropologie - $8.00
Anthropologie - $8.00

Target - $3.99




  • Bath Bombs!
 When I think of bath bombs/ballistics I automatically think of Lush, and then I head straight to the word expensive. But, most (if not all) bath bombs are under $10, some are even under $5. If you know someone who loves Lush products or likes to pamper themselves or anyone who would appreciate a beautiful, colorful bath, I'd go for one of these! Here are some of the ones I found on the cheaper side.

Cinders - $4.95
Pink Bath Bomb - $4.95



Dashing Santa - $5.25

Butterbear/Butterball - $4.95

Stardust - $5.25





















Twilight - $6.55















  • Holiday/Festive Chocolate!
 I don't know about you, but I love, love, love chocolate, and most of my friends do, too! So if you're ever stuck and don't know what to get a friend, you can never go wrong with festive chocolate! This peppermint bark from Walmart is only $2.98! You can also get chocolate figures which are not only delicious, but also super cute! I kind of got carried away with the pictures of chocolate...

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark -
$2.98 Walmart
Lindt Chocolate Bear -
$3.59 Target



Lindt Chocolate Snowman -
$3.59 Target



Cadbury Christmas Milk Chocolates -
$3.00 Farm & Fleet


Ghirardelli Holiday Caramel Trio -
$4.98 Walmart


Hershey's Milk Chocolate Santas -
$3.88 Walmart













  • Small Makeup Palettes!
 If you know someone who loves makeup and experimenting with different eyeshadows, the Maybelline Nudes palettes are both $9.99 and provide a range of colors for different look and seasons. So you'll know whoever you're giving this to will get many uses out of it.

Original Nudes -
$9.99 Target & Ulta
Blushed Nudes -
$9.99 Target & Ulta














  • Calendars for the New Year!
 Because 2016 is slowly approaching, you could get whoever you're shopping for a calendar for the new year! There's something so satisfying about putting an X over each box for a whole year. Plus, you can customize the calendar to their interests. There are billions of calendars out there, and each has pictures of different things: music artists, makeup, animals, nature. Here are some I found on Amazon. They are cutting it close to $10, but I've found calendars at Target for less than $5!

Underwater Dogs (LOL) -
$9.29 Amazon
Audubon Nature -
$7.95 Amazon
Words To Live By -
$9.32 Amazon
Color Your Year -
$9.86 - Amazon

  • Candles!
 Just like the bath bombs, when I think of candles my mind automatically thinks of a specific store: Bath & Body Works. 3 wick candles from B&BW are normally $22 each, but their mini candles are $4.50 (pictured below). You can find even cheaper candles from places like the Dollar Store (you might think they aren't good quality, but they smell SO good and burn a very long time) and Marshalls. Marshalls has a HUGE selection of candles I've never seen before, but also from name brands like Yankee Candle and Calvin Klein.

Twisted Peppermint -
$3.00 (sale)
Vanilla Snowflake - $4.50














Merry Cookie - $4.50
Marshmallow Fireside - $4.50














  • Socks!
 For my last gift idea, I have socks. Who wouldn't want to snuggle up under a soft blanket, near the fire place, watching a festive movie, and their feet as warm and comfortable as can be? B&BW sells shea-infused socks, so it's kind of like you're feet are being moisturized while you're wearing socks. Also, stores like Target & Khols have a variety super cute holiday designs.

$5.00 - Target
$3.00 (sale) - Aeropostale
$8.50 - B&BW
$8.50 - B&BW
  I hope you were able to find interest in one (or more) of these gift ideas! I also did a Gifts Under $10 post last year, which you can find here, if you'd like to read. If you have any other gift ideas under $10, leave them in a comment for everyone to read!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant gift ideas and you can't go wrong with them. I absolutely love getting people mugs, especially if they're personalised xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And me too, a lot of my friends either like tea/coffee/hot cocoa so a mug is perfect :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...